Administrative Tools for Current MEDITEC Project Students. If you are currently working on a MEDITEC project, refer to the following information to learn about the process.
Ordering Project Supplies
OPTION 1: Student purchases project supplies directly, either online or at a local vendor (please note, all Amazon orders must be purchased utilizing Option 2), and request reimbursement with a Check Request form.
- Attach itemized receipts
- Tape down all cash register receipts to an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper
- Attach proof of payment
OPTION 2: Procurement - Complete a Purchase Request Form (excel) to have the BMED Department purchase your requested items with the department procurement card.
- The Purchase Request form must be typed with all fields filled out
- Email to the Project Support Coordinator for processing.
- Orders will be placed by the BMED office as soon as possible, but please plan ahead
Shipping Information: All procurement orders will be shipped to the following address:
Before your trip: At least 1 week prior to travel, turn in your completed Travel Pre-Authorization Form to the Project Support Coordinator in 13-260.
After your trip: Complete and sign the Travel Claim Form for meals and mileage reimbursement (must be typed). Be sure to include:
- copy of your Google Maps route
- receipts for items over $40
- proof of purchase
Turn in completed travel claim forms to the Project Support Coordinator in 13-260. For more information about travel and reimbursement rates, see the Travel Guidelines.
If you have any questions, please contact the Project Support Coordinator.